Don’t see a position suitable for you? We’d still love to hear from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WILDFIRE is a specialist Social & Word of Mouth Marketing agency operating as part of the Grey EMEA network located in London and Dusseldorf. The agency believes that nothing influences brand decisions more than the shared user experiences of other people and focuses on creating, managing, surfacing and spreading real brand stories told by real people.
Wildfire works with major global and national brands such as Allianz, BAT, Weber, Grünenthal, INEOS, Hovis, New Amsterdam Vodka, HSBC, Zeiss, Pringles, ETM and Citizens Advice.
Global awards include EFFIE Gold (P&G), WARC Global Grand Prix (GSK), and the Forrester Global Groundswell Award (Wilkinson Sword).
Wildfire is now looking to recruit a Creative Strategist to be responsible for mobile, social first strategic propositions, working closely with the Creative team to ensure best in class creative and innovative solutions are offered to our clients.
- Work with research to uncover audience and category insights that enable the development of compelling strategies and propositions
- Keep abreast of latest platform capabilities and formats in order to make recommendations on the best / latest formats to use to implement strategies and achieve desired outcomes
- Keep up to date with best practice and innovation in social and digital marketing, sharing this information with peers and clients and using it to inform strategic and creative development
- Develop content and campaign strategies that successfully engage and direct audiences on planned brand journeys
- Advise on best use of creative communications in social to achieve desired audience results
- Provide inspiration and ideas to the creative department, especially when briefing in work
- Work closely with the creative director and creative teams to help inform and shape creative response to briefs and help ensure creative and strategic direction of agency work is aligned
- Analyse proposed creative solutions for strategic integrity and platform feasibility
- Analyse performance of creative and make recommendations for adjustments that may be needed to improve outcomes
- Analyse and help to optimize organic and paid distribution of content via social and digital brand touchpoints
- Work with other members of the agency team to integrate group initiatives
- Report on campaign outcomes and make coherent strategic recommendations to improve performance
- Extensive experience in a marketing or content team with most recent role as a Content Manager, Communications Manager, Social Media Manager, or similar
- Have strong experience in Inbound Marketing or brand storytelling
Exceptional communications, organisation and administrative abilities
Experience evaluating audience development initiatives as well as experience planning and implementing audience development strategies
- An informed opinion about the role of Social Media and brands and how best to drive measurable results while engaging and connecting with audiences in an authentic way
- Have familiarity with digital marketing fundamentals (specifically SEO, conversion strategies, tracking / tagging methodologies and an understanding of online advertising
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Have a good analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Have a strong bias for action and ability to get things done
Start date: ASAP
Please direct your application to: Olivia.Clarkson@createwildfire.com